Atlas Professionals – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coda Echoscope Surveyor
Job reference nr.:HH-071126
Discipline Category:Offshore Survey & Construction
Type of work: Temporary
Start Date: March 5, 2018
- Our client is looking for a Coda Echoscope Surveyor. The job is based in nearshore Nigeria.
- Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Survey & Construction team in Newquay, United Kingdom.
- We are looking for a Coda Echscope Surveyor for pipeline touchdown monitoring.
- The Echoscope will be installed and will be used to monitor pipeline touchdown on the Pipelay barge.
- The work will be nearshore (water depths of between 6 and 20 metres) – duration 45 days.
- Coda Echoscope Experience
I could be a geek sometimes and a Social person another time, it depends on the Circumstance.
To Contact me
BBM Pin: 5604CFE2
IG $ Twitter :Sir_yommy .
For Advert Placement email
Latest posts by sir_yommy (see all)
- ‘The terrorist insurgencies we face, particularly in the Sahel and the Lake Chad Basin are partly fueled by local factors and dynamics’ – President Buhari - September 26, 2018
- #OsunDecides2018: INEC admits error in vote collation in Osun election - September 26, 2018
- Malaysian women flogged in public for attempting to have lesbian sex - September 18, 2018