Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Host/Hostess
- A Food and Beverage Host is responsible for seating guests and managing table set-ups to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
- As a Food and Beverage Host, you are responsible for seating guests and managing table set-ups to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A Food and Beverage Host will also be required to work in all areas of Food and Beverage and strive to achieve departmental targets.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Coordinate seating for customers
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Manage table set-ups
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
- A Food and Beverage Host serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
- Should have at least 2 years working experience working in Food and Beverage in a 5 star Hotel
Application Closing Date
I could be a geek sometimes and a Social person another time, it depends on the Circumstance.
To Contact me
BBM Pin: 5604CFE2
IG $ Twitter :Sir_yommy .
For Advert Placement email
Latest posts by sir_yommy (see all)
- Photos: Yinka Ayefele’s radio and music house valued at #800million has been demolished by the Oyo State government - August 19, 2018
- Kanye West carries Kim Kardashian out of their G Wagon and grabs her butts as they arrive at 2 Chainz’s wedding in Miami (Photos) - August 19, 2018
- INEC suspends Rivers State bye-election over violence - August 19, 2018