75 total views, 1 views today
Life is full of huddles; it is very rare for someone to live without going through puddles of trials and tribulations. As a matter of fact, people consider the challenges they face as life itself.
Nigerians have come to realize a long time ago that they are solely responsible for their own happiness. There are some quotes that are aimed at cheering people up and lifting people out of their depressed moods.
these quotes would no doubt leave your bodies rocking with laughter. After all, you know what all work and no play does to you.
Nigerians will always find a way to live past the economic situation, hardships and toil they go through daily by finding things that will light up their faces. in view of this, we would be looking at some of the funny quotes Nigerians use from time to time.
This is feralgang.com buzz after all and we are concerned about filling your faces with smiles and helping you relax as you go through your normal activities. This will help you look out for things that are on the brighter side of life. Do not make yourself a living dead. While you still have breath in you, do things that are remarkable; things that will add values to life and would no doubt guide you towards the path of fulfillment.
Find below some of the inspirational quotes that would leave you with a new energy, pay no attention to the quotes:
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
1. Marriage quote: Do not use Umbrella inside the house, Or else Rain will Fall on your wedding – African Quote.
2. Zebra quote:When you have eight tribal marks with stretch marks scattered all over your body and you still want to add tattoos to it. What are you? A zebra? – Unknown author.
3. Ladies When you keep taking pictures inside various cars and you expect your man to believe you are not cheating. Who exactly are you, a mechanic? – Unknown author.
4. Towards getting married When you are stuck with an engagement ring for five years what is your mission? To become lords of the rings? – Unknown author.
5. Women Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any – Albert Einstein (1872). Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
6. The Nigerian Martin Luther King Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything – Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).
7. This got us… Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing up his face, is capable of murder… – Obasanjo (1999).
8. This is specially for you, yes you! Drinking garri does not mean you are poor, but allowing the garri to swell-up before drinking is Poverty – Queen Elizabeth (1893).
9. Hausa perfume, oh no He who says nothing last forever has never tried Hausa perfume – Isaac Newton (1904).
10. Hunger ooo He who runs around looking for scissors to cut Indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry – (Sir Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe 1947).
11. This is hilarious Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member – William Shakespeare (1788).
12. Okbye… Nigeria was never on the map when God said ‘Let there be light’ – Goodluck Jonathan (2013).
13. Like seriously He who fully unwraps a Sharwama completely before eating it cannot keep a secret – Abraham Lincoln (1864).
14. Finally Whoever reads all these quotes without laughing is looking for a job – Lord Lugard (1914).
I could be a geek sometimes and a Social person another time, it depends on the Circumstance.
To Contact me
BBM Pin: 5604CFE2
IG $ Twitter :Sir_yommy .
For Advert Placement email
Latest posts by sir_yommy (see all)
- 21 Year Old Lady Commits Suicide By Consuming Sniper After She Was Allegedly Dumped By Her Boyfriend. - December 10, 2017
- Reekado Banks – Like ft. Tiwa Savage & Fiokee - December 9, 2017
- Uriel – Desire (Prod. Benie Macaulay) - December 9, 2017